Careers are forged with passion and dedication. At IES, we believe that the work must fulfill you intellectually, professionally and spiritually.
We pro-actively curate a motivating and supportive environment. Our culture is focused on encouragement and empowerment.
Our people is our brand
• To prepare application for registration with the relevant government office and overseas law firms;
• To prepare the resolutions of Board of Director Meetings and Shareholder Meetings and all relevant corporate documents;
• To supporting corporate document for Due Diligence;
• To coordinate and handling on corporate matter to the related parties;
• To taking care of documents control, e-documents scanning, distribution and filing;
• Undertake projects and other assignments as requested by the Supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Arts or related field
• Fluent in English : Writing, Reading and Speaking
• Good computer skill : Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and problem solving, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking, mature, positive attitude, hard working, and team oriented.
• Ability to work independently under pressure
We are always looking for amazing people.
If there isn’t an open position listed, feel free to apply.