IES สนับสนุนให้เกิดการคิดต่าง เพื่อสร้างสรรค์สิ่งใหม่ๆ และเรียนรู้งานจากประสบการณ์จริง ในสถานที่จริง
Our people is our brand
• Explore, plan, and develop the new business particular in South East Asia.
• Assist team on overall project development activities, strategy, planning in widely perspective
• Assist team on project negotiation and partnership with external party including Government, Business Partner, Shareholder, Contractor, Consultant to achieve the purpose and ensure project development smoothly
• Conduct the financial model and preliminary feasibility analysis on any new opportunity and current project development
• Explore a market for merging and acquisition opportunity
• Master/Bachelor Degree in the field of Business Administration, Engineering, Economic, Finance
• Thai Nationality
• Preferred at least 2 years of experienced in power business, business development, project development, project finance, corporate finance, or related field
• Proficiency in English
• Flexibility to work in Bangkok and Upcountry
- Negotiate draft and review contracts in English, including Power Purchase Agreements, Construction Agreement, Joint Venture Agreements with key business partners;
- Providing sound balanced legal advice on a wide range of commercial/corporate matters;
- Provide advice and counsel to senior management in such a way that they are able to make the best decisions for the long-term interests of the business and how to fulfil those requirements.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Law (Major in Business Law or Commercial Law are preferred)
- Experience of 5 years minimum as legal advisor in international law firm or in-house lawyer
- Strong knowledge in Commercial Contract, Corporate compliance, Legal Advisory.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able and comfortable in managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Team player