Careers are forged with passion and dedication. At IES, we believe that the work must fulfill you intellectually, professionally and spiritually.
We pro-actively curate a motivating and supportive environment. Our culture is focused on encouragement and empowerment.
Our people is our brand
• To prepare application for registration with the relevant government office and overseas law firms;
• To prepare the resolutions of Board of Director Meetings and Shareholder Meetings and all relevant corporate documents;
• To supporting corporate document for Due Diligence;
• To coordinate and handling on corporate matter to the related parties;
• To taking care of documents control, e-documents scanning, distribution and filing;
• Undertake projects and other assignments as requested by the Supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Arts or related field
• Fluent in English : Writing, Reading and Speaking
• Good computer skill : Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and problem solving, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking, mature, positive attitude, hard working, and team oriented.
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Lead the financial analysis and customer presentation process
• Interface with the Operations team on all structural and technical aspects of solar projects
• Interface with Finance professionals to develop and structure customer-specific financing solutions
• Research federal and state photovoltaic incentive programs for incorporation into analyses and identification of new business opportunities
• Interface with customers to assist in presenting detailed analyses and ongoing client support
• Develop, build, and maintain financial models for internal analysis and client presentations
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
• Thai Nationality
• Minimum 3-5 years project finance experience with a developer / investment firm in the renewable energy space
• Proficiency in building financial models using thoughtful assumptions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Explore, plan, and develop the new business particular in South East Asia.
• Assist team on overall project development activities, strategy, planning in widely perspective
• Assist team on project negotiation and partnership with external party including Government, Business Partner, Shareholder, Contractor, Consultant to achieve the purpose and ensure project development smoothly
• Conduct the financial model and preliminary feasibility analysis on any new opportunity and current project development
• Explore a market for merging and acquisition opportunity
• Master/Bachelor Degree in the field of Business Administration, Engineering, Economic, Finance
• Thai Nationality
• Preferred at least 2 years of experienced in power business, business development, project development, project finance, corporate finance, or related field
• Proficiency in English
• Flexibility to work in Bangkok and Upcountry
We are always looking for amazing people.
If there isn’t an open position listed, feel free to apply.